Oca Nova Manzaneda is located on the majestic Queixa Sierra (in the province of Ourense), at over 1.5000 meters of altitude in the middle of the Eastern massif of Ourense. We also possess the European environmental protection for being part of Natura 2000. We are surrounded by 2.000 hectares of forest formed by birches, pines, rowans, hollies, heathers, blueberries and more Galician vegetation. In these forests we have the chance to observe deers gambolling or the majestic flight of various species of birds of prey.
But Oca Nova Manzaneda is not just Nature; it is a resort with sports and ludic facilities to practice all kinds of sports:
• Sports centre with more than 1.000 m2 and gymnasium.
• Indoor sports track with 3 lanes, 25 meters long, 8 meters wide and 1,6 meters deep.
It also has a swimming pool lift for disabled people and both normal and training clocks.
• Sauna and Jacuzzi.
• Outdoor climbing wall with 5 grades and a route.
• Riding school and horse rides.
• Go-karts track.
• Soccer field with regulatory measures and Soccer field-7 (following the measures of Fútbol-7).
• Tennis court.
• Marked jogging tracks and hiking routes through the forest and around the ski resort.
• Multi-adventure park
• Renting of Quads and MTB’s...
Our newly refurbished apartments have a capacity between 2 and 7 spots; we have 13 apartments for 2 people (studio), 27 apartments for 4 people, 2 apartments for 5 people (duplex), and 6 apartments for 7 people. All of them have:
• Bedroom/living room
• Kitchen and fridge
• Bed linen
• Kitchenware and cleaning materials
• Heating system
We have a full equipped spa center, perfect to get relaxed after a long day of activities. It has:
• Swimming pool with seat bubbles and hydromassage
• Water beds
• Underwater jets
• Swan neck jets
• Geyser and cross-current flows at 32- 34ºC
• Mini hydromassage pool at 36ºC
• Hot outdoor pool
• Thermal and and body treatments rooms
There is also a place for local cuisine in our newly refurbished facilities. Oca Nova Manzaneda has cafeterias, a pub and its self-service Manzaneda Restaurant where you will always find dishes cooked with local fresh product.